LUKOIL Benelux B.V. (Rotterdam) is a subsidiary of the Swiss trading company LITASCO SA, which is part of the major oil company LUKOIL, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated companies for the production of crude oil & gas, and for their refining into petroleum products and petrochemicals. LBBV is a prominent and dynamic company in the trade of oil products in the ARA region (Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp) and other parts of the world. Also, LBBV is a well-known physical supplier in the bunker industry, providing LITASCO with operational and logistics support in the trading of oil products in the ARA region. LBBV, too, is a fiscal representative of LITASCO in the Netherlands.
In the ARA region, headquartered in Rotterdam at the “Kop van Zuid” (Maastoren) next to the Erasmus bridge, LUKOIL Benelux B.V. offers an excellent career opportunity for a pro-active and well-organized
JUNIOR OPERATOR LOGISTICS Rotterdam - fulltime
Job outline In the role of Junior Operator Logistics you will provide support and assistance to the operations team (5 fte) by updating the system(s), communicating with the brokers, terminals, agents and inspectors, processing of incoming/outgoing invoices and dealing with nominations. Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure administrative input and update of data & details related to trade deals and vessel/barge movements in the system (dates, quantity, terms and conditions, other costs) for an accurate view on progress and profitability. Double-check trader deal sheets and broker contracts and request corrections from traders if necessary;
• Receive, process, confirm and prepare barge nominations to ensure fulfillment of commitments and to follow up on the agreed schedules;
• Based on contracts, process product invoices (provisional and final) and service invoices. Intervene in case of payment issues in order to ensure timely and correct payment;
• Support Bunker Desk’s operations in the company’s system(s): update the spreadsheet(s) for efficient planning, process quality/quantity claims, when necessary;
• Follow-up progress of work from brokers, agents and inspectors in order to timely identify and resolve any issues and in order to keep all parties involved informed on progress of the transactions.
• HBO education level (logistic; commercial; technical; oil & gas; administration etc.) • 3+ year working experience preferably in an international trading environment (oil, shipping, bunkering, operations etc.) • Fluency in English (a good command of Dutch language is a plus) • Basic knowledge of the international trading environment (shipping and operations is a plus).
Competencies & skills • Natural pro-activity • Stress resistance • Prepared to work overtime • Team player • Fast in understanding & acting • Communication skills • Accuracy
LUKOIL Benelux B.V. offers
A varied and interesting position within a well-organized team. Great opportunity to work in a dynamic operational role in a global oil & gas company. Working place in the bustling heart of Rotterdam (Maastoren, 36th floor!). Good primary and secondary conditions. Sufficient training will be provided. Career opportunities (e.g. Senior Operator).
Information and application Visit www.litasco.com and www.bapas.nl for more information.
Apply via the apply button at the bottom of this page.
BAPAS Occupational Psychologists support LUKOIL Benelux B.V. in the recruitment of management and staff personnel.